Simple works fine

no strings attached;

8/02/2009

noone but me from URL @ 9:52 PM

In loving memory of,























I cannot believe that someone would be so mean as to remove our picture! ): It barely lasted 3 days ): Curse the dick/cbhead mannz. (unless it was pee po pee po tong tong cheng & hahaha!) Its okay la zarifah, we can take manymany more and keep putting and putting k? So mean, tskkk ):
--

Anywayyyy, saturday night was nicely spent! In fact, one of the nicest in awhile. Fireworks, ice cream & maggie goreng in our little adventure around singapore with the damn public transportation against us haha. I hope nights like that become a constant after the As. Chats and carefree laughs that come with the comfort of close company :>




















These two so cuuuut-eeee, hahaha.






























---
I think that i find it easier to talk to certain individuals on the phone or on msn, as long as there's some physical distance between us two. It's like, not looking at them while speaking makes things that matter more easily said, i wonder why. I think its got to do with dealing with judgements but hohummz. It has its drawbacks doesn't it? I realise that a lot gets lost along the way. I actually do treasure catching that twinkle of an eye, the crinkling of the nose, the shy smile, the throbbing vein, the tough face, and whatever that makes what one says just that bit more personal. It speaks for a whole lot more than the comfort we get without. I like people watching haha.

& im done being confused and neither here nor there so yes yo, i've made up my mind dont need to think it over. Strikeeeeeeee, out!

My mom's friend has a laser that can be seen on the freaking mooon!! Its some green US army laser and now the 2 of them are disturbing some indian women who are taking their late night walks ahahaha. Sucks that the 'yeah yeah yeah's have stopped cos i still cant make out the rest of what he's saying hahaha. Oooops. Howellz.

Okay, i'll be back tmr to start my first dose of bday shoutouts! Excitinggggg! :D
K i've set 'Beautiful' as my alarm ring tone, may it be a beootifooool week for you toooo! :D HAHAHA.

so damn beautiful

template by seven ten design